Goodmills Hungary – the maker of Nagyi Titka flours – is in market leader position in the milling industry. Our modern business philosophy recognized on an international scale is based on our expertise gained in the local market and professional experience of several decades. We supply bakery firms, confectioneries and bakehouses with a large scale of wheat, durum, spelt and rye flour in excellent quality.
Due to the purposeful innovation and marketing communication of our dynamically improving pre-packaged flour brands, the number of satisfied customers voting for our products is steadily increasing month by month.
We exist because we provide a valuable source of nutrition for more than 200 million consumers in Europe – every day!
Hungarian subsidiary of a multinational group is looking for
located in Csorna
(and also responsible for other mills)
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the Quality System according to the norms
• Responsible for the documentation according to the Quality System ISO/IFS
• Methodical management and monitoring of the quality in the production
• Conceptualizing the Quality Management of the company
• Analysis of claims including proposals for improvement measures
• Keeps updated on all applicable regulations and implements any necessary changes
• Responsible for HACCP system
• Responsible for the independent checks regarding product quality, health and hygienic standards and conducts the re-checks for compliance to these rules
• Organization of trainings on hygiene and food safety, work safety regarding hazardous substances and correct production practice
• Direct cooperation with customers, technological support in solving problems, development of new products with customers
• University Degree ideally on food technology or food chemistry
• At least 5 years’ experience in Quality Management, ideally in the food producing industry
• Experience in audits for multinational clients
• Knowledge of the applicable legal regulations
• Knowledge in analysis and chemistry of food
• Skills in operating laboratory instruments – Perten, Brabender, Chopin
• Knowledge in pest control
• Knowledge in milling, baking and extrusion technology
• Fluent English language skills
• Analytical skills, responsible and independent working style
• Strong communication skills and entrepreneurial thinking
• Precise and accurate work attitude
• Negotiation és coaching skills
• Management skills – manage team, define goals, and make it happen
• Attractive compensation and benefit package
• Potential for development in an international environment
• Long-term job opportunity
• Continuous challenging leadership tasks
• Csorna (Willingness to travel between the mills approximately 30%)
Amennyiben hirdetésünk felkeltette az érdeklődését, küldje el pályázatát a email@example.com e-mail címre
A SALIO Kft. Adatvédelmi Tájékoztatója
Tájékoztatjuk, hogy a hirdetésre történő jelentkezésével elfogadja az Adatvédelmi Tájékoztatónkban foglaltakat.
Salio a Facebookon
Keresse állásközvetítő irodánkat a legnagyobb közösségi oldalon is. Aktuális hirdetéseinket itt is nyomon követheti, megtekintheti.
Irodánkat megtalálja Budapesten a Lurdy házban, valamint Szekszárdon, a Tartsay utcán is!